I'm at my grandparents again for my actual birthday. They treated me to an amazing dinner of steak and baked potatoes, and finished it off with a mini tiramisu. They gave me a game called "Banana Gram" and a check, as I am now a starving college student (minus the starving). My parents sent up a box of presents too. I took some pictures of the things they sent me.
Of course, to thoroughly understand the awesomeness of these gifts, you have to realize that I have the best parents ever! No, seriously, I do. They can practically read my mind. Some people have actually told me that they think it's weird that I get along with my parents so well. My question is, why wouldn't I?
Hope you all have a fun Friday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!