Friday, November 21, 2014

New Blogging Home

Hello there, everyone! It really has been a long time since I have posted here on Little Girl, and I completely forgot to tell you all why!



A few months ago, I launched my new blog, The Little Spider. While Little Girl was always intended to be more of a personal blog following my undergraduate journey, The Little Spider more of an attempt at the lifestyle and beauty blogging that I've really come to love over the past few years. I'm really excited about all of the new content possibilities that come with this change and though I haven't posted that much as of yet, I have a lot to talk about in the future!

That being said, this marks the end of this Little Girl blog. Of course, I won't be taking it down or anything like that, but if you are still interested to read my thoughts and opinions, head over to The Little Spider!

Thanks for being my dedicated few readers and making this blogging journey so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!