Sunday, August 31, 2014

Not Drinking in College



This is a video that has been a really long time coming.  I know that this was something I was really nervous about when I was first heading off to college; if you've followed this blog from the beginning, then you know that it was a main topic in many of my early posts.  I am, however, very proud of the fact that I was able to stick to my guns and made it through college without drinking.

Basically, this video covers everything I wish someone had told me back when I was getting ready to go to college.  Hopefully some of you will find this helpful and if you have any other questions, please leave me a comment and I'll see about answering it!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing else to say here, but congratulations! You did a very wonderful job by sticking to your guns. That is something that can totally be applied to the careers the youths choose, and the kind of discipline that they will need to get there. They shouldn't hesitate to get some bit of logistical support, though, especially in choosing and getting into the right universities in the first place. Kudos!

    Valerie Casey @ Studemont Group CFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!