Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wontons, Your Consolation Prize




I was originally planning out a College Confidence post for today, but never actually got around to writing it.  The last few days have actually been fairly busy and as I am writing this I am sitting at San Francisco International Airport, waiting to catch my flight home for the weekend.  My little brother Trevor is graduating from high school, and I could not be more excited for him.  I'm sure there will be a post of pictures from this weekend coming soon!

Long story short, I didn't write the post I planned.  I did, however, take some pretty fun pictures of my grandmother making pork and shrimp wontons, and thought I'd share those instead.  Warning: they will make you hungry.






1 comment:

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!