Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Blaze Pizza



After graduating, I went home to Southern California and spent about two weeks in what I've been referring to as "hibernation mode."  This basically means I did pretty much nothing except read, play with my puppies, and recuperate from what was possibly the most grueling semester of my life.  Oh, and I also did lots and lots of eating.

It was my dad's idea to go to dinner at Blaze Pizza, a newer restaurant that recently opened near his office.  I think I have been once before, but something this time was different.  Blaze is basically a "DIY pizza joint," where you can order either one of their pre-fixed pizzas or go down the line and build your own.  Think Subway, but with pizza.

Let me tell you, I will definitely be frequenting Blaze when I move back to Southern California and I knew I had to share this find with you guys.  The crust is thin yet chewy enough to satisfy a crust-lover like myself, and they have so many options for sauce, dough, toppings, you name it.

Just thinking about it is making me hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!