Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Break in Instagrams

Well, it's back to the grind at school, and this really is quite the crazy semester.  In just two weeks, the first draft of my senior thesis is due!  So for now, let's just bask in the glow of memories from Spring Break.


My backyard at home is finally done, so I spent a lot of time outside, soaking up the SoCal sun while I did some reading.



I also ran around with our new puppy...


and even played a bit of Pokemon!




The highlight of my trip was probably getting my ears pierced.  After 22 years of being too afraid to stick tiny little pieces of metal in my ears, I have finally done it and am loving the extra little accessory so far.  I can't wait until I can change my earrings, because I saw some very cute little Batman studs...

Hope you enjoy(ed) your Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!