Saturday, March 8, 2014

Back to Our Regular Programming

Hello everyone!  That is, assuming anyone has stuck with this wildly inconsistent blog this long.

I apologize for the sudden departure from posting, but I'm sure you all know what happened: life got in the way.  I just finished an intense two weeks of midterms, thesis outlines, and art projects like none I've ever done before.  Needless to say, I haven't had much time to write content that was actually worth reading.

Well, I guess the point of this is to say that I am done with the craziness for now and am officially on the last spring break of my undergraduate career (yes, that is a rather terrifying statement).  I plan to spend the week catching up on sleep, reading, writing blog posts and filming videos.  Basically, we'll be getting back to our regular programming.

Happy weekend, everyone.  Hope you all have some good plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!