Monday, January 20, 2014

The Cutest Little Studio in Sausalito



This weekend was the beginning of the end.  And by that I mean it was the last weekend before classes start.  So to celebrate my last weekend of freedom (and the US premiere of Sherlock!),  I took a short trip to Sausalito to stay with my friend Justine.  I've stayed with her multiple times since coming to school, but this time was a little bit different because she moved into the little studio "apartment" down below her family house this fall.

It is quite honestly one of the cutest little studios I've ever seen.  She has a really cute, shabby-chic style and was kind enough to let me take some pictures to share with you guys!

Her little jewelry/nicknack shelf.  I did the drawing on the top right for her sophomore year!


Her cute little kitchen and our breakfast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!