Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Feature: My Body Image


If any of you spend a lot of time haunting different corners of the Internet, you might already know that last week on Tumblr was declared Body Confidence Week.  I personally wish that I had known about this when it was going on, because it is the perfect transition into another new series I will be starting next week.  It will be called College Confidence, and it is inspired by the tradition of self-improvement New Year's resolutions.

Rather than trying to explain this new series, I will just leave you with this well-spoken video from the YouTube vlogger MorganPaigeLoves.  Hopefully this will not only prime you for some of the topics I be writing about, but that you will truly listen to the beautiful things she has to say about being a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!