Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Feature: Barton Hollow


I have to admit that I feel a bit bad about this Friday Feature.  I first heard "Barton Hollow" on New Year's Eve when hanging out with a friend and was instantly hooked by the bluesy, sexy sound of The Civil Wars.  I promptly went home, bought the song, and haven't been able to stop listening to it since.  I already know that this will be my favorite song of the month.

However, I feel bad about introducing you guys to this amazing song given that The Civil Wars have all but officially disbanded.  Apparently the two singers are having some internal feud and its doubtful whether or not they'll be "getting back together."

"Barton Hollow" is an amazing song nonetheless, and I hope you guys enjoy.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!