Wednesday, January 8, 2014

By the Bay




I still have about a week until classes start, but I am remarkably happy that I returned to San Francisco early this year.  Not only is my internship going well so far, but this is really the first time that I've gotten to just hang out in the city with friends without having to rush home to do homework.  Best of all, we've actually been taking advantage of this free time.  This past weekend, I met friends in the Marina for what turned into an all-day neighborhood exploration complete with a trip down to enjoy the sun by the bay.



It's nice to know that after four years of "exploring," San Francisco can still surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!