Saturday, November 2, 2013

LSAT Countdown: Week One

 photo lsatweekone_zps9d421457.jpg


There are exactly five weeks until I take the LSAT exam, which means I have to step my preparation into high gear. For those of you who don't know, the LSAT is the exam that is used to determine acceptance into law school, and it has been terrifying potential law students for years.

For my part, I feel shockingly calm about the whole event.  However, in order to push myself to stay on top of things, I thought I would share my last weeks of preparation here on the blog in order to remain accountable.  Yes, I realize that this isn't the most exciting thing for you all to read about, but it will really help keep me on track.  And I will be posting other things as well, never fear.

Well, I'm off to keep studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!