Friday, August 23, 2013

Introducing: Buzz!

*photo credit to Trevor J

As someone who frequently posts pictures of my favorite furry friends, I thought it appropriate to take a minute to introduce you all to Buzz!  A cute little Schnauzer-mix, this cute little guy is the most recent four-legged addition to my family.  One of the last weekends I was at home, my mom and I just happened to walk past a dog-adoption fair and absolutely fell in love.  The actual adoption was just this past Tuesday, and apparently Buzz and my brother are already the best of friends.

Unforuntately, we didn't actually receive him until I had already gone back to school, but I've been getting daily updates and apparently he's quite the energetic, inquisitive dog.  Our older pups aren't quite sure what to do with him, but they're getting along so far.

I cannot wait to go home and play with him in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!