Monday, May 27, 2013

Indulging My Inner Artist

Wow, it's certainly been a long time since I last posted.  Sorry for that!  This whole YouTube thing has really taken off and I honestly completely forgot about this blog.  Oops!

But no more!  I will try to post more regularly for the rest of the summer at least, and plan to try sprucing the place up a bit.  I was gifted a blog design e-course for Christmas, which I plan to finally get around to using this up coming month.  Besides, it's time for my yearly blog rearrangement, don't you think?

Thanks so much for all your patience.  For today, how about a look back at all of the awesome things I got to create this past semester while pretending to be an art student?












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!