Monday, April 1, 2013

Skydiving Adventures


Just to clarify, I did not go skydiving myself.  I am much too chicken for that!  Rather, my younger brother went for his 18th birthday (all grown up!) and I simply flew home (without jumping out of the plane) so that I could partake in this crazy experience.  Here's a quick picture of Trevor and his best friend Melisa before they took flight...


And here he is falling out of the sky!  I really cannot believe that he actually got up the courage to do this almost as much as I cannot believe that he's actually 18.  I guess this means I have to stop being in denial about my own age!


Happy Monday everyone, and hope you had an amazing Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!