Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Donate to Save!


Hello, everyone!

The weather has taken a turn for the gorgeous here in San Francisco, and we've been enjoying a few days of heat and sun (or at least, as hot and sunny as it can get here in the city).  Today I have a favor to ask of you all.  In a couple of weeks I will be participating with a group of friends in A Relay for Life on campus to raise funds and awareness for cancer research.  Unfortunately, my family has quite a bit of experience with cancer and I felt like it was the least I could do to get involved in this amazing event.

I personally have already surpassed by fundraising goal of $200.  That being said, my team is hoping to raise $1000 and we could still really use some help.  If you would like to donate to me and therefore my team, you can do so here.

Thanks so much, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!