Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wall Wednesday: My Book Collection (Part 1)


This past weekend, I found out that March is National Reading Month, and decided that I would post a book collection video to commemorate it.  This video caused my first major YouTube struggle: attempting to upload an unnecessarily long video.  So now it's in three parts (and the first barely made it on a Wednesday!)

Over the next two weeks, I'll upload the next two parts (one for each bookshelf).  If you have any suggestions for future reading, or a book collection of your own that you'd like to share, don't hesitate to leave a comment!  I absolutely love reading/watching videos about this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!