Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'll Be There For You



On this week before Christmas, I feel like my blog should be full of merriment, present and decorating ideas, and pictures of my holiday plans.  However, after the tragic massacre at Sandy Hook elementary school, I didn't feel like that was a meaningful enough use of my little piece of the Internet.

Still, I don't really know what to say.  To the families of the victims of this tragedy, I send my heartfelt wishes and prayers for the strength to get through this.  To the politicians across the country to actually do something about gun control and mental health care, I hope that you have the presence of mind to consider every side of the issue.  To the family of the gunman, Adam Lanza, I pray that you have the strength to not only take responsibility for his actions, but to weather the scorn and anger that it sure to come from many different corners.  And for all those grieving the loss of these beautiful, innocent children, just remember that you are not alone.

In the true spirit of the holiday season, we are all there for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!