Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Listening

Christmas Favorites from littlespider on 8tracks Radio.

It's finally December! That means it's time to break out the Christmas music, which is by far my favorite part of the season. I don't have too many Christmas songs with me (most are at home on CDs), but I thought I'd collect the few favorites I do have into a playlist to share with you all.

I'm going to recommend getting comfortable with a blanket, a cup of tea, your favorite book or a holiday craft, and then listening. Trust me, the playlist will sound even better that way!

Stay warm and dry, everyone. Do you have any favorite Christmas songs?

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! Thank you! I've made my own Christmas playlist on Grooveshark, but need some new stuff! This is perfect.

    My favorite Christmas song...that's difficult....I'd have to say Carol of the Bells by The Trans Siberian Orchestra OR Little Drummer Boy by Josh Groban

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, anything Josh Groban is a good choice! Was this Carol of the Bells the one that had the video of the house with the cool lights...?

      Delete
    2. Hmmm I'm not sure if that was the one with the cool lights or not. I will just say yes. It would be awesome looking! Haha :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!