Thursday, December 13, 2012

2012 Reading Challenge

It's absolutely great to be home with my family, dogs, and back in my own bedroom overflowing with books.  I've recently joined the website GoodReads and, even though there are only a couple of weeks left in the year, have joined their 2012 Reading Challenge!

I picked a challenge of reading 50 books this year, thinking that between the two intensive literature courses I've taken the past few semesters, I would be fine.  Surprisingly, I'm not even close to 50 books, and so this really is a challenge!  How many books do you guys think I can read by December 31st?

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Marisa has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!