Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Finals season is upon us, and the last couple weeks have already been so busy that I'm having a heard time imagining it getting much worse.  To help de-stress (and get exercise at the same time!) I've taken up the habit of taking long walks around the neighborhood.  I live right by Mountain Lake Park, which backs up to the Presidio.  So just yesterday, I walked up to Inspiration Point to take in the view.



It was so gorgeous and clear up there that it put me in the perfect frame of mind for Thanksgiving.  It really got me thinking about what I'm grateful for.


For my friends, who accept me for all of my weirdness and keep me laughing and sane.  For my parents, who have always worked so hard to give me the best life possible.  For my brother Trevor, who is one of the best friends I could ever ask for.


For all of the amazing experiences and opportunities that I've had that are so easy to take for granted.


 And for this amazing and beautiful world that is so inspiring.


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!