Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Tiny Documentary


It's been an incredibly wet weekend here in the city, and thus I've had no excuse to keep me from actually getting some work done.  That being said, surprising productivity during the day has given me plenty of time for a little relaxing at night.  Last night, I watched this very interesting documentary on tiny houses in the U.S. and around the world.  As a petite person myself (and veteran of two years of dorm living), I am fascinated by living in small spaces and cannot believe the ingenious things that some of the featured homeowners came up with to maximize coziness and efficiency!

Enjoy, and stay dry and warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!