Saturday, October 27, 2012

De-Stress

Over the past week or so, I've come to realize that I am a very stressful person.  I like to hold onto things and obsess and generally drive myself a little crazy.  So this past week I decided to start making some positive changes to lessen my stress, such as doing deep breathing exercises, journaling daily, and just trying to maintain a more upbeat mood.

Today, I decided to try something a little different and came across this wonderful video.  Even if you're not into meditation (I certainly haven't ever been), I think you'll find this to be very helpful.  My entire body felt lighter and looser after just this eight minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!