Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fun Finds: Guilty Pleasures

Now it's really starting to feel like fall, and I find myself looking at some of my favorite things: warm clothes, fun furniture, and baseball paraphernalia.


 1. Lavender Coat (Pickles) - I love fall and winter simply for the excuse to wear warm sweaters!  I'm always amazed at the variation in the sweaters that Pickles designs, and I particularly love this one for its ability to be either dressed up or worn casually.  Plus, doesn't it just look like the fluffiest thing ever?


2. Raskog Kitchen Cart (Ikea) - Ikea has been a weakness of mine ever since I was a kid.  They always have the most interesting pieces of furniture that easily add a bit of a simple, modern twist to any room. I love this color, and I think that this cart could be used anywhere, not just in the kitchen.


3. SF Giants iPhone 4 Case (MLB.com) - And last but not least, because we're moving into the post season, a little piece of team spirit!  What can I say about it other than it's orange (my favorite color) and represents my favorite baseball team?  Of course, I might have to switch cases if I happened to go to LA...

In other news, I hurt my neck somehow over the weekend, and am basically one big sore muscle.  It's amazing how difficult it is to remain calm and positive when you're uncomfortable.  I guess it's at least a good lesson in patience, although it is making my upcoming fall break seem farther and farther away.

Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!