Monday, July 9, 2012

Seashells and Sunburns


Finally, finally we are starting to get some real summer weather here in SoCal!  Yesterday, the morning gloom broke to reveal a beautiful day that I spent at Balboa Beach with a friend.  We ate at the Ruby's on the pier, walked around enviously eyeing the beach houses, and played in the water.

Of course, the one downside to spending the whole day in the sun was that, despite our sunscreen, both of us managed to get wicked sunburns.  My nose in particular is bright red!  Oh well.  That's what face powder is for, right?


Happy summer, friends.

3 comments:

  1. great pics! I lived in SD for 14 years, and I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love your blog as well; so many fun ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! It's still rainy and grey in the UK so I'm mega jealous of your trip to the seaside =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!