Friday, March 2, 2012

30DDC: Day 30

Day 30: A Congratulations Banner
Well, my 30 Day Drawing Challenge is over!  I don't know if you can tell based on this last drawing, but I'm a little sketched out.  Don't worry, I don't think it will last for long, but I think my brain needs a bit of a break from drawing before I hit a on full artist's block.  If you don't hear from me for a while, it's because midterms are next week, and I have a very busy schedule!

That doesn't mean that I'm done creating, however. I just made a trip to the yarn shop today, so hopefully I will finish up my scarf and get started on a new purse pattern I found on Ravelry.

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!