Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Challenge Yourself



Happy Hump Day, everyone.  I am well into the swing of things back on campus, and am loving it.  Either I'm being more efficient than last semester, or I have a lot less work, because I've been finding myself with a lot more extra time than I've ever had before while going to school.  Don't get me wrong, I do plenty.  I have at least two classes every weekday, I work two days a week, sing in one of the student choirs every week, and am continuing rehab on my knee.  Never the less, I still find myself wondering if I should pick up another hobby or something.

Now, I've posted a bit of my art over the past year and a half.  I've recently met someone who's challenged me to think about taking it from simply a hobby to an actual business.  Before I do that, I feel like I need to change it up a bit, use more variety, things like that.  So when I Stumbled (yes, I did just use the website as a verb) across this yesterday, I couldn't have been more thrilled with the idea.

I am going to do this 30 Day Drawing Challenge.  And yes, today technically would have been the best day to start, seeing as it's the first of the month and all.  Oh well.  You should know me well enough by now to know that I'm a bit of a procrastinator.  Anyways, I'll be posting my daily drawings, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!