Saturday, February 11, 2012

30DDC: Days 7-10

I cannot believe I missed a whole three days of drawings!  I became unexplainably, unexpectedly busy the last couple of days, and consequently spent tonight and last night trying to catch up.  So, without further ado, here you are!


Day 7: Favorite Word

Day 8: Favorite Animated Character - Bumble Bee from Transformers.  And yes, I did spell his name wrong, but I think my improvised "M" looks gangster.

Day 9: Favorite TV Show - BBC Sherlock!  Now, as you can see, I haven't been lying to you.  People are not my strong suit!  Poor Martin, I totally got his face wrong...

Day 10:  Favorite Candy - York Peppermint Patties, in the style of Andy Warhol.

In other words, I had a masterclass today by at the San Francisco Maritime with plainair artist Larry Horowitz.  It was so much fun, and a real learning experience.  You should google his work if you get a chance; he's got an amazing sense of sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!