Sunday, February 26, 2012

30DDC: Days 20-25

Day 20: Something Orange - A soda pop bottle, in the style of Seurat.

Day 21: Something You Want - An Apartment.  It doesn't have to be this exact one, but I was in the Marina doing some sketching and this is what I came up with.

Day 22: Something You Miss - The Beach/Sunny Days, specifically being young enough to enjoy them because you have nothing better to be doing.

Day 23:Something You Need - Enough said.

Day 24: A Couple - I just love goofing around with the prompts.  So here are a couple of cute couples.

Day 25:  Scenery - Or in this case, landscape.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just getting started on an Artist's Journal and starting doing this. What fun. And then you knit too! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I just love to create things! I took a look at your blog, and it looks pretty good for just getting started out. I'm glad you liked the post; thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!