Sunday, February 5, 2012

30DDC: Day 4 - Favorite Place


Today's prompt of drawing your favorite place was actually rather challenging.  Part of my problem was that I've never actually thought of where my favorite place was.  So I simply picked my favorite place at the moment, Golden Gate Park here in San Francisco.  There's so much to do, but what I love about it is that you don't necessarily have to have an aim to do anything in particular when you go there.  It's like our own little sliver of wilderness in the middle of the city.

Please excuse the roughness of the drawing.  I did it while watching the second half of the Superbowl (congrats Giants!).  I actually rather like it.

Let's get ready for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!