Thursday, February 2, 2012

30DDC: Day 1 - Yourself


Welcome to Day 1 of my 30 Day Drawing Challenge!  The first prompt was yourself.  At first, I tired to do an actual portrait, I really did.  But it turned out horribly and looked absolutely nothing like me, so I decided to do this instead.  That's me with the book, in case you got lost in my horrible rambling.  I'm surrounded by all the things that make me who I am.  Oh, and no, my hair does not really have cool streaks and stuff.

On a completely separate note, here are two photo's of the sunrise from my dorm room this morning.  I took them half hanging out the window, so I hope that you like/appreciate them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!