Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012

How does any good Southern California resident ring in the new year?  By heading to the beach, of course!  I spent Sunday wandering around the beautiful little Balboa Island, making good use of the new camera I received for Christmas.





An impromptu family portrait.




We've been having the most gorgeous weather, with highs in the 70s for the next week or so.  It's a beautiful way of celebrating the new year.  My resolution is to finally, finally stop chewing my nails, and to finish more projects this year.  No starting new things until I've finished what I've already started!

Happy New Year, everyone.  What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!