Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Quiet Days Are Gone



I can hardly believe that break is finally over, but it's true.  The five weeks flew by so quickly!  I fly back to San Fran tomorrow (today?) and before I do I wanted to post some pictures from a few weeks ago.  They were all taken on a photo-exploration with my brother and dad, at the Upper Newport Bay.










The Upper Newport Bay Interpretive Center has many different trails that you can follow, though sometimes it's more fun to just forge your own.  The hills and weird gaps that required jumping over were not my favorite, however, because I've been having some knee troubles.  I've spent the last two weeks of break in physical therapy to treat my irritated and inflamed IT Band, so hopefully the hills and stairs of San Francisco will not be an issue.  Keep your fingers crossed!

The next time I post, it will be from my home in the rainy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!