Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things Change

Do you ever get bored with your space?  It happens to me quite frequently, especially when I have spent my year crammed into a dorm room with very few arrangement options.  Still, I get restless and feel the need the switch things up a bit, even if that means trying something a little unusual.

And last night, that's exactly what I did.




It's a little different, because it sticks straight out into the room in front of the closet, but it's weird enough to satisfy my need for something entirely different.  It also means that I have an entirely new wall space to decorate!

What's boring you in your life, friends, and what can you do to change that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!