Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wall Wednesday: Week 3


Okay, so I admit, nothing much was added to the wall this past week. That is, beside this cute little wall decal-calendar that I picked up at Paper Source. Isn't it adorable? It comes in a pack of four, and is also dry erase so that you can change it around as much as you want. So cute, and so much fun!


Today was my first day of work, and it couldn't have gone better. Because I work the very last shift, I get the least amount of action. That means I had to answer the phone a grand total of two times, and there were  no guests of big events going on. Essentially, I got paid to do my homework. The only problem I foresee in the immediate future is being able to memorize the names of every single Jesuit living in the building. And that's quite a few!

I've got touristy pictures , food finds, and a video to post which I will do soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!