Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Brother, the Funny One

Hi, everyone! I know that I am a little behind on posting pictures of my adventurous first couple of weekends, but I will get to them eventually. I have literally been constantly going for the last couple of weeks, with not much time to sit and come up with good posts.

That being said, I wanted to share this video with you all. My brother, who has wanted to be a film maker for as long as I can remember, has recently set up a YouTube channel where he is posting weekly videos. As the good big sister that I am, I watch everyone and comment. But I wouldn't be sharing this with you if I didn't think that it is actually really funny and may in fact make your day a little bit better. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!