Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wall Wednesday: Week 1


I'd like to apologize for the lateness of this post, but the past few days have been pretty crazy! School has started back up here in San Francisco, and we've all been settling into both our new living situations and classes. All I really have to say is, so far so good. All of my professors seem fairly nice and all my classes extremely interesting. My class titles thus far are: 19th Century American Classics (English Lit), Introduction to Islam, Art History 101, Prometheus Rising (Lit), and American Sign Language 101. Over all, I should have a very interesting semester, as well as one slightly less frantic than last.

Now, I've been trying to come up with projects to do here on the blog to make reading it a little more interesting. I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't always have a lot to talk about. And when I don't have a lot to talk about, I just don't post, and that's not fun for anyone.

So I am instituting "Wall Wednesdays." Remember the collage that I created on my wall last year? Well, I'm doing it again this year, and have decided that every Wednesday I will post a new picture of my wall so you can follow its progress. I guess it will be over either at the end of the year or when I run out of space, whatever comes first. It's a pretty blank right now, but I plan to rectify that soon enough.


My dad found this in the morning paper the day that I moved back to campus and thought it was perfect for me. Don't you love short jokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!