Friday, August 19, 2011

Hello Again, San Fran


Hello, friends. Yes, it's true, I'm back in the city by the bay.

My dad, brother and I drove up yesterday with the dogs, and my mom is flying into town to meet us tomorrow.  Classes start Tuesday and I move in this weekend, but until then we're crashing at my grandparent's house.

This morning, we decided to take a little walk into the Presidio, which can be conveniently accessed through the park a block away from my grandparent's house. Once walking, however, it turned into a four mile hike (yes, with my very little dogs) to a lookout point over Crissy Fields. It was perfect weather for a hike, and overall very beautiful. Although I'm a little reluctant to let go of summer and my SoCal living situation, I have to admit I'm glad to be back.





Have a nice weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!