Thursday, June 9, 2011

(Belated) Bay to Breakers

I have good news! My computer, which I thought was toast, is functioning again! The day after my dad and I dropped it off at the UCI repair shop, he got a call saying that he could come pick it up. Turns out they were able to turn it on, no problem, and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. So, while I may not know why my computer decided to crash for one day and then fix itself, I get to use it and it's working fine. And the best part is that I didn't lose any of my files! I'm now on a weekly backup schedule, just in case my computer designs to act up again.

I now know that you can never be too careful with things like this.

And now, as promised, here are some of my pictures from last month, when I went to Bay to Breakers in San Francisco. 


Justine loves America!



Thor, one of the first people we met. Looking back, he was one of the tamest!

Black Swan. It seemed to be a popular theme this year.

"Come on ladies, don't be scared."


SF's finest.

Uh, yes, that is a jersey made of back hair.

The Black Swans at it again.
Have a lovely week, everyone. And hope the sun finally comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!