Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweet Little Things


I am officially done with my freshman year of college. My dad arrived on campus early to help me move out, and by noon we had all my possessions packed and in the car, albite in a highly unorganized fashion. Now it's all piled in my grandparent's living room, awaiting further organization and storage in their garage. We spent the end of the day at one of the Giants' many dugout stores, where I treated myself by purchasing a rather pricey jacket. What can I say? I thought I deserved it.

We then decided to buy little treats for after dinner, and were wondering around when we came across a very cute, boutiquey bakery. We couldn't decide which of these looked better, so we decided to just get them all. Don't they look amazing? It was a bit of a shame to cut them up and eat them.




Wishing you sweet things in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!