Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visiting the Rock


Happy weekend, everyone! Hopefully the weather is treating you well wherever you may be. It's beautifully sunny here in San Francisco, but the entire campus has turned into one big wind tunnel. I've almost been blown over on quite a few occasions!

It was also very windy yesterday, when my dad took my brother and I on a little excursion to Alcatraz. They are in the city for a big family party this weekend, and I've been trying to spend as much time with them as possible while I can. It was my first visit to Alcatraz prison, and I was not prepared for how beautiful it is! I was expecting creepy and foreboding, not beautiful and somewhat breathtaking. The landscape and ambiance there is just... well, I think these pictures may do them more justice.











Pretty amazing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!