Friday, April 8, 2011

Twitter News!


Due to the lateness of the hour, this is going to be a very short post. But I thought I'd just like to share with you all some very exciting news.

I have followers on Twitter!

I logged into Twitter for the first time in a while today, and saw (to my utter astonishment and joy) that I now have three followers! Okay, so I'll admit that one of them is me on a joint account I have with my friends, but still. I am entertaining or interesting enough that two people I don't even know want to follow what I have to say. Score! I just got one (or two steps closer) to internet notoriety. Which, don't get me wrong, is not why I do stuff like this. Though it would be nice.

Needless to say, I shouldn't really start getting excited until I get 100 or so followers, but I'm a small-step-glass-half-full type of person. I get excited about the small things in life.

I'll leave you with some pictures of little projects I've finished recently and now have displayed around my room. Happy Friday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!