Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cup of Doodles

As of late, my friends and I have found ourselves embodying the college student stereotype and falling in love with Starbucks. Whether we're getting tea, coffee, frappuccinos, we tend to get way too excited for a trip to the local store. It's well worth the three block walk.

I still haven't found time to sit down and do a big drawing, or write something spectacular, or anything else for that matter. With all the reading I have, it's a wonder I even get to writing here once or twice a week! But, last night, while taking a short break, I turned one of our beloved Starbucks cups into a work of art.







How does creativity fit into your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!