Sunday, January 30, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?


Well, we've been back for a whole week already, and I'm already wondering where all my time has gone. I'm dying to get back to doing something creative and decided to pull out this picture from over break. I had decided that I wanted to crochet something, and later that day this hat was born! It got a little funky towards the end (I probably should have ended it sooner), but my brother doesn't seem to care.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to fulfill my need for creativity by adding more pictures to my wall. The collage has gotten so big that it doesn't fit in one frame anymore!



Wishing you all a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!