Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Semester and New Years Resolutions

I'm back in the city by the bay for a new semester. I'm missing being home already, but the sunny weather is making the transition a little bit easier. Here are some photos from my last few days at home.




I've brought with me a few New Years Resolutions, and I'm off to a surprisingly good start! I've resolved to get back to being more environmentally friendly. That means I've pulled out my old, personalized canteen so that I can cut back on my water bottle use. I'm trying to be better about using canvas shopping bags, but when I end up with paper bags, I'm making an effort to reuse them as trash bags. All the little things I do (plus not owning and driving a car) will help make a difference.

My other resolutions include getting rid of my bad habit of chewing my nails, and getting into the habit of writing more. Oh, yes, and paying my blog a little bit more attention.

Here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!