Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I know that I am a little late (as always), but I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. It was nice being home for the holiday, and this Christmas in particular has been very special.

For the past few years, my house has been under construction. However, this year my dad was able to push through and finish up the living room and dinning room. Needless to say, crazed by all the extra space that suddenly became available, we decorated like never before! Even the tree looked particularly wonderful this year...





Our dogs seemed particularly enamored with all the extra space. Zowie, our chubby little maltese, was so excited that she actually played with her new toy reindeer. That may seem like a weird thing to say, let alone report in my blog, but she literally never plays with toys! Not even when she was a puppy!


Hope you all had a great Christmas, and continue to enjoy the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!