Sunday, October 17, 2010

Little Happenings


This weekend was full of little happenings that added up to one very good time. Saturday was game one of the National League Championships between the Giants and the Phillies, and I went over to my grandparent's house to watch the game. Most of the family was there, and we made hot dogs, chili, chips and guacamole... It was the baseball fan's paradise. Complete with ice cream and chocolate sauce for dessert. My little cousins took to following me around for part of the night, and they even helped me with ideas for this drawing of mine. I think it turned out pretty good, don't you?

The best part of the night? Was it hanging with my family, watching the talented and adorable Tim Lincecum blow away the competition, or eating good food? The best part was that the Giants won!

Today was our first rainy day of the year. I went for a little walk in the rain to pick up some groceries, but for the most part every one just bummed around the dorm in sweatpants and slippers, trying to find the motivation to actually do our homework. And unfortunately, the Giants lost by five whole runs.

Hopefully they get their game back by Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!