Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Although it's been foggy and misty out all day, I've had one of my better days. I got good grades on my first two physics assignments, and well wishes all day. Why, you ask? Because it's my birthday!

I'm at my grandparents again for my actual birthday. They treated me to an amazing dinner of steak and baked potatoes, and finished it off with a mini tiramisu. They gave me a game called "Banana Gram" and a check, as I am now a starving college student (minus the starving). My parents sent up a box of presents too. I took some pictures of the things they sent me.




Of course, to thoroughly understand the awesomeness of these gifts, you have to realize that I have the best parents ever! No, seriously, I do. They can practically read my mind. Some people have actually told me that they think it's weird that I get along with my parents so well. My question is, why wouldn't I?

Hope you all have a fun Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!