Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Internet Works!

Guess what, everybody! Thanks to the genius of one of my friends, Wade, my internet is now working again!

And so, as promised, here are some pictures from the past few days. I apologize in advance for the not-great quality of the pictures, as they were all taken on my handy-dandy Blackberry. Being the slightly ditzy person that I am, I keep forgetting my camera!


Here are my shoes on the Bart yesterday. It took us over an hour on public transportation to get to the San Francisco Food Bank for our community service project. Long story short, we bagged 5,600 pounds of pinto beans!



A glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge from today as we journeyed by charter bus to the Marin Headlands.


While at the Marin Headlands, we went to a marine animal hospital to see the animals. They had this statue, which made one of the guys here (who stands at about 6'8") look like a dwarf.


And lastly, my parents took Ashlie, Wade and his parents, and myself to dinner at a cute little Italian restaurant. We then walked up to this hill, where I took this amazing picture. It was really, really windy and cold, but we all braved the elements to take a few pictures and enjoy the view.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them here. I would love to hear from you!